Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: High transfer rate and low price. Supports linux pretty well (Ubuntu).
Cons: Not any, so far.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: HP X702 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model P-FD128HP702-GE
Pros: Super high transfer rate, huge amount of storage space.
Cons: None.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Strong signal, high speed
- Good functionality: I like all the AP, Router and Bridge modes. It is really handy for securely sharing hotel internet to family devices. Some hotels don't have wireless, and my ultrabook has no RJ45 connector. With this little thing I can connect it to hotel network cable, and all my cellphones/tablets/ultrabooks can serf on internet!
- The battery is really a big plus to the wireless function, you can connect devices no matter where you are. I did that when travel with my family, really really useful.
- Battery is very powerful, can fully charge my iPhone twice.
- At any time you can check how much power the battery left by a single click.
- The disk sharing function is awesome. It's much easier to share big files with my friends in library or anywhere else. I'd prefer it provide a microsd card slot so I don't need to plug out the flash drive each time.
- The seller is very friendly. I had problem make the Bridge mode work and I emailed him and he quickly worked out a new firmware. Update the firmware is super easy and the bridge mode works perfectly. If you buy this product I suggest you ask the seller for the new firmware.
Cons: None at present.
Other Thoughts: I'd prefer a physical switch to select AP/RT/Bridge functions like some other travel routers. But this product is handy enough, so I'd not complain.
It will be perfect if it has a microsd card slot. At present I have to plug-in and plug-out the flash drive repeatedly.