Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: >>> Saved my electric bill <<< My system running 24/7 only runs at 250 watts of power now. Whereas before when I was running my AMD FX-8320 system 24/7 was running at 560 wats of there abouts.
For what I use my system for this new A6-5400K system will do just fine. Plenty of SATA6 ports on my new ASRock FM2A88M PRO3+ MicroATX board.
* Cooler Master N400
* Raidmax 530w Modular Power Supply
* ASRock FM2A88M PRO3+ HDMI Motherboard
* A6-5400K Black Edition 3.6GHz Dual-Core APU
* Crucial 16GB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory (Exp. 64GB)
* Crucial 512GB SATA6 SSD - Boot Drive
* Seagate 8TB SATA6 HDD - Storage
* 16x Bluray Burner
* TekRepublic Multi-Format Card Reader
* Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Full Edition
Cons: Nothing negative to speak of this setup. I will definitely buy again for sure.
Other Thoughts: Everyday computing
Data Recovery Workstation
Streaming music and videos with no problems
Pros: First time for using this brand verses the Sabrent card reader. I find this one to be much more secure holding the cards.
Other Thoughts: nothing to give.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Bought our kit from HomeDepot up in less than 6 hours. Will definitely consider buying additional cameras from Newegg when needed.
Other Thoughts: Our kit has 8-Channels
* 4x Cameras
* 4x 60 foot BNC cables
* 1x mouse
* 1x HDMI cable
* 1x Ethernet cable
Easy setup - love these cameras. Gr8 buy too. $267