Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Pretty colors (not being sarcastic, this is the main reason I bought it)
- Excellent cord, expect no wear issues (nylon weave)
- Lots of buttons
- Good customer service
- Has driver software but works fine without it (a button cycles through colors and another cycles through sensitivity). Deleted the drivers after the first mouse and do not use it for the second.
Cons: - Progressively bad scroll wheel - sticks and also jumps. (-3 eggs)
- Buttons are in the area of holding the mouse so you need to be careful in using the mouse, you may hit the buttons unwittingly. Not a huge con though.
Other Thoughts: The mouse wheel issue got so bad I asked for a replacement under warranty and I promptly received another mouse after I sent my first one into EVGA. Sadly, the second mouse's wheel is now beginning to stick as before and I will look out for the scroll jump to follow as it did before. Might have to go back to my plain-looking, used, cord-worn, minimal-button but working Logitech mouse.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Fallout 4 - PC
Pros: - Great game, familiar since it's the same as Fallout 3 except it's in the Boston area. Not that it is exactly like the Boston area (which is where I live) since by their compressed scale you are about 100 times bigger compared to the real world but still cool nonetheless.
- A few crashes but common for today's games, nothing corruptive or lasting.
- Love the fact when you or your system alt-tab away, when you come back its as if you hit ESC (you are paused).
- Takes a good 10-15 seconds to load on an 8350 8-core, 32 GB memory system from a WD Black HDD but that's to be expected with these graphics.
- Dual screen works with a Radeon 7950 but there is some visual distortion so I stay with one screen.
Cons: - Bethesda in their insidious wisdom has required Steam, the world's most evil DRM tracking tool, to be used to run this game. There is nothing in Newegg's webpage that mention's this. 3 eggs off for these things. Nevertheless Steam has been removed from the equation via Windows firewall. Long live GOG.com!
- Game will take up a LOT of your time :] (not a con to me but others may think so)
Other Thoughts: - Constantly have to decide to play World of Warships or Fallout 4, such a dilemma every time...READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - microSDHC came with an SD adapter (have several) and USB adapter (never had one of these).
- Delivered in only 3 days! Faster than Newegg's products ordered at the same time! (they came two days later, fast enough, all by USPS)
Cons: - Didn't take me to dinner and a movie?
Other Thoughts: - Will use it in a PopcornHour VTEN, should be more than adequate.READ FULL REVIEW