Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Quad Core processor
* Upgradable to 8GB ram
* HDMI output
* Small form factor
* Virtually Silent
* Wireless N
* Gigabit NIC
* Excellent ASUS hardware design
* Serial port for legacy
Cons: * Ships with 2GB RAM (60% used out of the box)
* SATA II only. Most platter hard drives can't go any faster than that anyway.
Other Thoughts: ** Upgrade to at least 4 GB RAM or your ram will bottleneck your performance
* Wireless N works well with streaming video such as Netflix or Hulu. It falls short when trying to stream HD from a local computer or file server. Use Ethernet for that.
* Windows 8.1 with Bing is essentially Windows 8.1. The reason why this computer is so inexpensive is MS doesn't charge manufacturers for the license.
*Be sure to run "Belarc" on your computer and record the results. It is a free computer audit program. It will save the windows key in case you need to reformat the computer at some point. New Win 8 computers do not ship with a key sticker.
* Once the cover is removed the RAM, HDD, and MINI PCI-E slot are easily accessible. This computer is made from a single PCB.
This review is from: Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
Pros: I have purchased three of these cases so far.
Excellent build quality
*Water cooling support
*Cables can be stored behind the motherboard to *improved ventilation
*Hole in motherboard mount allows user to replace CPU *heat sink without pulling motherboard.
*No tools required except to install motherboard
Cons: *Cable compartment could be a bit larger. I have had to jam unused power cables from the Power supply.
*The cable issue can be mitigated by getting a modular power supply so there aren't as many cables.
Other Thoughts: Bottom Line: This is the best case for the money.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: BELKIN A3L980-30-BLK-S 30 ft. Cat 6 Black UTP Patch Cable
Pros: Good transfer rates. Gigabit speed.
Cons: N/AREAD FULL REVIEW