Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - The sound is fantastic. It doesn't matter how you eq your music, these sound exactly how you want them to.
- Great for running. I sweat a lot, and these don't budge.
- Controls are right where they need to be. No need to touch your phone to take a call, pause/play music, skip tracks....
- Very stylish
- Carrying case is better now than it was with the original S6. The original was a little too bulky.
- Arm band is also better than the original S6 armband. You can see your phone's screen on this one, and control it while it is in the arm band. The hidden key slot is a genius feature. It will also fit any arm..... big, small, you name it.
- The extension cable makes it so you can use the headphones with your phone in your pocket or shorten the cable to use it with the arm band.
- Sound isolation is great as well. These do not cancel outside noise, but they do a heck of a job isolating it. I use these on airplanes and swear by them.
Cons: The only con is that the arm band doesn't really fit in the carrying case. It fits around it very nicely, but not inside it. I don't really consider this a con because if the arm band fit in the case, the case wouldn't be as small and streamline. Personally if I am carrying them in the case, I'm probably traveling and wouldn't have the arm band with me anyway. Again not much of a con.
Other Thoughts: BUY THESE HEADPHONES. They sound great, they look great, they perform great, they come with more than you could ever ask for.READ FULL REVIEW