Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Easy set up and quick start up time
- The quad core processor works FAST for the price
- Following the recommendations of others I added 4GB ram for faster performance and noticed the difference immediately.
- Windows experience index is 5.7
- Runs newer games (I tested Elder Scrolls Skyrim which worked well on lower graphic settings).
- Easy access to add ram/ swap hard drives
- Quiet fan
- Good battery life (nearly 5 hours running Microsoft Office on a full charge - will vary depending on energy settings)
Cons: - Bloatware is existent, but can be easily removed.
- Hard drive is smaller than most, but still decent for the cost.
Other Thoughts: I've done quite a bit of shopping online before purchasing this laptop. It is a great deal while it's on sale ($369.99).
Adding the additional ram cost about $18.50 and is worth the increase in speed and performance. (Windows Experience Index went from 4.6 to 5.7 with ram upgrade).
If you are looking for a budget laptop that can do all of the basic office work and multitasking (internet, Microsoft Office, Pandora Radio, etc). It's also capable of playing some more advanced games which is awesome considering it's a laptop well under $400.