Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Great Response Time
Works well in multiples
Cons: Large Frame
Other Thoughts: So great I bought 2 of these (1 about a year after the other). using these on a tri-screen setup with a 3d display as a 3rd screen. Works perfectly for my multi-tasking/gaming/rendering.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1) Individually lit keys that are programmable
2) Every stinking key is re-mappable and macro-able
3) Fits even the fattest fingers
4) The finish is truly smudge proof (greasy fingers beware)
5) Heavy weight king of Keyboards
6) Near silent with Brown MX switches (your switches will change this)
7) Has pre built-in setting for CS, WoW, SC2 and several other top-tier games
8) Is infinitely programmable as an N-key rollover USB keyboard
9) has extra USB and Headset ports
Cons: 1) Is hefty
2) The lights are blinding me
3) the wire channels DO NOT hold wires, they just hide them
4) the Headset and mic port does not have a USB port on that side
5) Steep learning curve for programming keys
Other Thoughts: To address all of you who are having the keyboard black out on you -> Under Key illumination the layer illumination key needs to be changed FOR EVERY key you want full back light on! (Shift keys, FN, windows, crtl, alt) Also turn of the FADE FX!!!
This keyboard is SIMPLY AMAZING! Solid enough to have been worth the year wait! The drawbacks on the design of the keyboard do not outweigh the major style and function this keyboard provides!
Yes your paying ~$180 for a keyboard, but this thing can be made to do anything! From cheap (but awesome optical effects on keystroke) to time intensive macros (that can be recorded on the fly!) to just plain typing, this keyboard has pushed things to the limit of what YOUR keyboard should be doing for you!
If you are a casual/semi-pro gamer this keyboard will make you delve deeper into your game with on the fly abilities and rapid uninterrupted key presses.
Simply put: There is NOTHING on the market that has PER KEY MACROS with BACK LIGHTING like this keyboard!
If your an enthusiast and you really want a top of the line keyboard and something you will not regret and will evolve as you learn more about keyboards and computers this is your keyboard!!
I've owned a lot of keyboards (my last surviving keyboard was an old logitech g15 first-gen) I've used the corsair k95 and the ducky shine, but nothing has let me choose EVERYTHING I want in a keyboard in one package. DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS!
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H80 (CWCH80) High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Pros: Big, uses 2 full 120mm fans, Cooling block has pre-applied thermal compound.
Cons: Its REALLY big (had to mod my tower case to make it fit), Only SLIGHTLY cooler than air (3-5 degrees Celsius)
Other Thoughts: If your looking for some good self-contained cooling, look no further. Be prepared for this thing to take up ALOT of space in your case (mid-atx case users beware!)READ FULL REVIEW