Assetto Corsa ups the racing simulation stakes by emphasizing and focusing on pure physics realism, with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulousness car handling to the laser-measured tracks.
Using laser scanning technology to deliver the highest level of accuracy possible, Assetto Corsa boasts twenty-four track configurations from sixteen legendary circuits, alongside an advanced physics engine built using practical knowledge acquired from the elite of motorsport including features and aspects of real cars, never seen on any other racing simulator.
- Tailored to perfection Nearly 100 cars are available to choose from, plus special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling.
- Legendary Circuits including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, Nürburgring-Nordschleife, Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Spa Francorchamps, all recreated using Laser Scan technology so that each bump, curb and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart.
- Precision Physics bring a new dimension to the car and track, from tyre flat spots & heat cycles to the dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track and recreated light conditions based on geographical coordinates.
- Multiple Race Modes include Career mode, special and unique events and challenges. Fully customizable single player and multiplayer modes include quick races, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying session, drift challenges and more!
- Tuning & Driver Assist profiles allow the overall racing experience to be further modified by adjusting everything from car attributes to collision damage to let players of any proficiency with a joypad or supported racing wheel.