100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Phone #: 1800-929-9343 , Monday-Friday 10am-5pm CST.
Distribution Center: Works 7 Days a week (excludes holidays)
Email Support: 24/7/365 (Includes Holidays)
It is our goal to give every consumer an easy and informed shopping experience. With our competitive pricing we can be aggressive in the market, while keeping enough value that we do not compromise on our level of service. Partnerships directly with manufacturers on the cutting edge of today's hottest tech trends give our customers the buying power of industry at the consumer level. We give item specific data, to enable our customers into making informed buying decisions avoiding the hype of our competitors. Amamax is here to stay; our parent company has a solid history in the computer industry, which gives us a solid foundation upon which to build our web future. It is the relationships we forge along the way that will sustain us and help us grow. We look forward to helping our customers grow with us.
How we got started
Being in business since 1993 as a wholesale company, we decided to delve into the larger market opportunities by offering E-tail/online. In the fall of 2000 AMAMAX was born. Since going live, we have helped millions of customers make informed and inexpensive computer and component purchases. We use our special relationships with the largest mfg's in the industry to give our customers the best deal possible. We let the public use our buying power to their advantage
Why shop with us?
Amamax Team works hard to provide only quality products and to meet the growing needs of our clients. Orders are shipped with insurance against damage as soon as all items become available. We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for each of our products regardless the cost of the package. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased from us or it just does not meet your expectations, you should notify us within 30 days from the date of the purchase and we will process your the refund.
We keep our policies clear and concise, online and available before you buy, to let you know what kind of service you can expect dealing with Amamax. We do our best to please our customers, using true industry leaders as a guide to success.
The Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Program identifies companies that have proven a commitment and expertise in one or more specialized areas when delivering Microsoft technologies. Amamax.com has achieved Microsoft's Gold Member status in 2002
Parent Company Growth Points
Hong Kong Founding - 1984
Poland Expansion - 1986
Houston Expansion - 1993
California Expansion - 1997
Amamax online Expansion - 2000
Bulletproof Expansion - Fall 2001
Amazon Webstore - Fall 2010
BestDuplicator Acquisition- 2011
iMBAPrice Borned- 2012
Partnerships in Distribution
Samsung, LG, Sony Optiarc, Lite-On/Philips Lite-on Digital Solutions, iBM/Lenovo Dell, FSP Group, MaLabs, Ingram Micro, Seagate, Western Digital Technologies, Monoprice, TP-Link, Zyxel, ASUS, Vantec, Noctua, Zalman, Sparkle Power Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Rosewill, Maxell, Cblwhl, Belkin, Crucial, Hynix, Kingston, AZZA, DataComm Electronics, iMBAPrice, Bolide, Compaq, Acard, ASI, BestDuplicator, Cables To Go, Champion Audio, D & H, LTC, Kingwin, Intel, Inno3D, NexCopy, Spartan/EzDupe, Innovision(Inno3D), ikan, MicroSoft, Systor, Syba, Oblanc, Poly Air, Sealed Air, MaxGroup, Rascom Computers, Arctic Silver Inc., Lemont Aircraft Corp, IC Diamond, Steren,
- Returns Policy
Buyers are responsible for all shipping charges to and from for this specific order. If you have any questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to email us.
When shipping an item for replacement or return, make sure the RMA number is clearly printed on the box. Packages not having an RMA number will be returned unopened and postage due for return.
It is required that anything with an exposed circuit board be shipped in a static bag. Failure to pack an item in a static bag and packing material (padding) will automatically void the warranty.
Please send back all boxes, manuals, and anything that came with the item. Failure to return the complete contents and box in good condition may result in a fee being assessed.
Retail boxed motherboards and CPU's as well as all hard drives and monitors must be RMA 'd to the manufacturer, not Amamax.
Replacement items will be shipped via ground service unless you Contact us to request a faster service. For a faster service a fee may apply.
It is strongly suggested that all RMA's shipped to us be insured for at least the original value of the item to minimize the potential financial loss. Packages that look damaged will be refused. Upon receipt of an item you should keep the original shipping materials for return shipping.
Amamax does not refund shipping charges. Items damaged due to return with no filler will not be warranteed even if DOA This is because physical damage voids the warranty.
Open or otherwise used software will not be accepted for refund or credit. In order to return software the box it arrived in must be refused. if the shipping box is opened, it is considered used and cannot be returned.
Items damaged in shipping to our customers should be retained by the customer so that a damage claim can be made to the shipping agent and NOT returned to us unless we specifically request it. By shipping an item back broken, buyer is responsible for the damage and will incur an non-refundable order by Amamax.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.