- $1,399.00 1399.0
- $899.13 –
- Save: 36%
- Free Shipping
- $139.99 139.99
- $127.39 –
- Save: 9%
- Free Shipping
BuyVPC is a direct technology provider or direct marketing reseller (DMR). DMRs are large multi-vendor IT providers that rely heavily on the Web and Telephone to sell to their customers. BuyVPC offers competitive prices along with a rapid delivery times, knowledgeable account executives and courteous helpful support. We offer hundreds of brand names and do not favor one brand over another. We simply offer the best solution to fit our customer’s IT needs.
BuyVPC strives to be viewed as setting the industry standard for operational excellence in our selling, ordering, fulfillment and support processes. We are passionate about being viewed by customers as the leaders in customer service supported by knowledgeable and responsive technology experts.
Our purpose is to help customers achieve their goals by providing them with the technology advice and products they need. Our belief is that every customer is unique and deserves to be treated with superior customer service. We work closely with every customer before, during and after every purchase.
We take a comprehensive approach to implementation, installation and integration. We offer complete system configuration with our nationwide partners. Our commitment continues long after your initial purchase. Our certified executives are available by phone or email in an ongoing basis providing support for your continued technology needs.
What’s the BuyVPC difference?
•Understanding each customer’s needs and buying requirements
•Providing fast, Accurate answers to product questions.
•Shipping quickly from the industry’s largest in-stock inventories
•We respond with a sense of urgency to all of our customer’s technology needs.
•We keep our commitments
•We make things happen
•We run our business with passion and integrity
- Returns Policy
Vantage Point Corporation (VPC) allows customer returns based on the policies of the original product manufacturer. Software is not returnable if the packaging has been opened.
Customers must notify VPC Customer Relations of any damaged Products within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Seller offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time.
1. Return Restrictions.
• Defective Product Returns.
Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, or exchange. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
• Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (15%).
• Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance.
• Return of Software or DVDs. VPC offers refunds only for unopened, undamaged software and DVD movies that are returned within 30 days of invoice date. Seller offers only replacement for software products and DVD movies that either: (i) are defective but are returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date; or (ii) are unopened and undamaged, but are returned more than 30 days after invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged only for the same software or DVD movie title. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
2. Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
• Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to VPC Customer Relations: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. VPC reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
• Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. VPC reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, VPC will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
• Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items.
• Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.