We operate under our two main brands, Klutch and Concept One. Here is a brief introduction and description of our brands.
Established in 2012, Klutch Wheels has since then become a recognized name in the wheel industry thanks to its old school designs that have been modernized to appeal to a totally new generation of wheel enthusiasts. We manufacture the lightest, strongest, and most customizable wheels in the aftermarket cast industry, making us a recognized and admired brand worldwide. From Step Lip to Concave wheel designs, we proud ourselves on customizing wheels to fit your our customers’ desired look – whether that’s with a custom offset, bolt pattern or finish that perfectly complements your vehicle.
Style and elegance fused with performance and function defines Concept One and our luxury wheel, which are made to fit a variety of vehicles - especially Euro tuners and luxury imports thanks to our specific staggered fitments. Our wheels are the future of automotive fashion and we continue to push wheel design to new heights with every new wheel we introduce. Our mission is to continuously provide customers with the best selection of wheels possible and with unsurpassed quality so that they can create their own personalized vehicle masterpiece.
- Returns Policy
It is the customers responsibility to report any damages/shortages within 48hrs of receiving the product. No returns will be accepted without authorization from Concept One/Klutch Wheels. Once authorization is approved, the customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization number or RMA number. The Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA is valid for 30 days ONLY from date of purchase. The customer is liable for all shipping costs when returning or exchanging an item to Concept One/Klutch Wheels unless the product has been damaged during shipping. Returned items must be in resalable condition. There are no returns once a tire has been mounted.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.