Founded in 2009, Fing's mission is to give homes full visibility and awareness about what’s going on behind their network. It's tools and systems helps homes secure and troubleshoot their network and protect their family online.
Fingbox is the home network security system that watches over a network to detect intruders, block devices and analyze the quality of the Wi-Fi and Internet connection. Fingbox was first launched on Indiegogo in November 2016 and has since raised almost 2 million US. More than 20,000 homes have chosen the device to secure and protect their network.
Fing's free network scanning app for iOS and Android has over 20 million downloads and is the go-to device for network security and troubleshooting. The app has received thousands of positive reviews and is the top ranking tool for discovering all the devices connected to a network.
Learn more by visiting www.fing.io
- Returns Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a new Fing device (the “Product”) purchased from Fing.io or from Fing Indiegogo page, you may be entitled to Return Merchandise Authorization under the terms of this Fing RMA Policy (the “Policy”).
1. RMA Applicability
1.1 To qualify for a refund from Fing, you must meet all of the conditions of this Fing Return & Refund Policy (the “Policy”), found below.
1.2 This RMA Policy is valid for the Products that you purchased online from our Fing.io store, or from our Indiegogo page. If you purchased the Product from an authorized reseller, you must request a refund directly from the reseller. Returns to resellers are subject to the reseller’s own return policy, which may differ from Fing’s.
2. RMA Conditions
2.1 A “Return Merchandise Authorization” (“RMA”) must be requested from you to our service team within thirty (30) days of the date on which you purchased the Product.
2.2 To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team either via our website at www.fing.io or via email addressed to email@example.com. Fing may require that you furnish proof of purchase details or any further information deemed necessary for you to obtain an RMA.
2.3 Fing must receive the Product you were granted RMA for (the “Returned Product”) within fourteen (14) days after an RMA number has been issued and provided to you via email. An assigned RMA number is valid for fourteen (14) days only and will expire on the fifteenth (15th) day after the date of issuance, at which time any returned Product will be refused.
2.4 Any accessories originally included with the Returned Product must be included with your return, and they must be in good physical conditions.
2.5 Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition, not physically broken, damaged, or otherwise altered, in either its original packaging or another packaging that provides an equal degree of protection. Please ensure that any previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely. A valid RMA number must be included along with your Returned Product(s).
3. Additional Terms and Conditions
3.1 To ensure successful delivery, you are required to ship the Returned Product(s) using the prepaid return shipping label emailed to you by Fing. Fing will not be responsible for Returned Product(s) sent using an alternate carrier or shipping label.
3.2 It is your responsibility to retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number signed by an agent of the carrier as proof that the possession of the returned product shipment was transferred to the carrier.
3.3 Fing will deduct Returned Product shipping costs, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) from the amount of your refund.
3.4 You shall assume and retain all risk of loss or damage to the Returned Product while in transit to Fing. If you return a Product to Fing (a) without a valid RMA from Fing or (b) without all parts included in the original package, Fing retains the right to either:
(i) refuse delivery of such return, or
(ii) deduct from the refund paid to you a restocking fee equal to the higher of (a) fifteen (15) percent of the original price of the Product or (b) the retail value of the missing parts.
3.5 Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Fing’s receipt and acceptance of the Returned Product.
Refunds will be reimbursed in the original form of purchase.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.