- Email This Seller
Largest Distributor of Multi Region Free DVD Player, Indian Kitchenware, Voltage Converter/Transformer, Multi System TV, 220 Volt Home Appliances and more at wholesale prices. We offer excellent customer service to ensure complete satisfaction along with our huge selection of items at low prices.
- Returns Policy
15% restocking fee will be charged for a refund or an exchange. Restocking fee will not be charged for any voltage converters with fuse protection that are being exchanged. Restocking fee will not be charged for defective or damaged merchandise. Misused or abused merchandise will not be accounted as defective.
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Gandhi Appliances before returning any merchandise. Note that we will not accept any merchandise sent without a RMA number.
All returns must be brand new, factory sealed, unused, untouched and in original non-damaged condition, including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories or else it will not be accepted. Any missing items will be subject to a replacement charge.
Returns must be received within 5 days of the RMA’s issuance.
Original shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. This also applies to defective items. Please be sure that return shipments are properly packed and fully insured. Gandhi Appliances is not responsible for returned packages if lost by carrier.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.