- Email This Seller
The name Jewelry Adviser has become associated with a trio of specialties - repair of timepieces, creation of lovely giftware and incorporation of the finest gemstones into exquisite accessories. That third specialty has provided jewelry lovers with Jewelry Adviser fine jewelry.
For those who can afford these quality items, Jewelry Adviser jewelry offers a sure way to commemorate a signature event. They can provide the parents or other relatives of a graduate with a prestigious gift. They can supply a bride with a noteworthy accessory, one that she is sure to treasure for years to come.
Each member of Jewelry Adviser’ staff has earned a gemological and hierological certification. That certification has qualified them to work on the various pieces of Jewelry Adviser Fine Jewelry. They help to insure maintenance of quality, the sort of quality that customers associate with this designer’s name.
Because that designer understands the important characteristics of a quality gemstone, he has elected to share his knowledge with his customers. Consequently, he has chosen to offer a guide to diamond buying. Its contents underline the value of any diamond-decorated piece that carries the name “Jewelry Adviser.”
The offered guide provides customers with a keener insight into the four C’s that determine the value of any diamond. The first of those is cut. It is the only human contribution to a gemstone’s beauty. The skilled hands of those on Jewelry Adviser’ staff know how to cut a diamond correctly. Their skills add to the value of the stone that goes into one of Jewelry Adviser’ fine accessories.
- Returns Policy
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of receipt. Returned items must be in new/unused condition and include all original paper work. If applicable, all security tags and labels must also be intact. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
An RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained prior to sending items back. The RMA number authorizes the initiates the return process. Unauthorized items without an RMA number may be returned to the sender with additional fees required. Please contact our Customer Service Department for this information. If you are unable to contact us by phone regarding a return, please contact us online
Please note: An RMA number is not a guarantee of refund or a reflection of any other information, and will expire within five (2) days of the issue date. Please be sure all returned items are postmarked within this period.
In the event that your item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. Please do not accept packages that show extensive damage or tampering. If an item was damaged during shipping, all insurance claims will be handled through the carrier.
All returned merchandise is carefully inspected for damage including but not limited to: scratches, dents, dirt, signs of wear, etc. An item is considered to be in new /unused condition if there are no signs of wear, scratches, or any of the above listed attributes. Additionally, all applicable security tags and labels are present. We reserve the right to reject an item deemed unfit for re-stocking. We cannot accept items that show any indication of use.
Please note: All returned items are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee, which will be deducted from the refund. Additionally, any applicable shipping costs are also non-refundable unless the item arrived damaged, or an incorrect item was received due to shipper error. Misinformation provided by the customer is solely the liability of the customer, and does not facilitate or qualify a refund for shipping costs.
Items that have been engraved or re-sized (even by us), or modified in any way cannot be returned.
Special orders are also non-returnable.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.