Discover Monoprice - the web's best kept secret for consumer electronics.
Monoprice, Inc is an e-commerce leader specializing in high quality cables, home theater & audio components, PC & mobile accessories, and other consumer electronics & IT equipment. Established in 2002 and based out of its 173,000 square foot headquarters/distribution facility in the greater Los Angeles area, the company has built its reputation over the last 10 years through positive word-of-mouth comments from its loyal customers. Monoprice consistently delivers premium quality products at prices far below other national brands in retail, and also provides unmatched customer service. Many of the company's products are produced in ISO certified facilities that maintain the highest standards for production quality and work environment. Monoprice's products have received positive reviews from several press sources, such as The New York Times, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, The Today Show, CNET, and Engadget, to name a few. In addition, Monoprice is a Better Business Bureau accredited business and was named an Inc 500 fastest growing company` in 2008, 2009 & 2010.
Monoprice will replace defective products any time during a product's specified warranty period. Our warranties vary by product. In general, we warrant cables for life and that most other products will be free from defects for one year following delivery date, with certain exceptions. Please go to Monoprice.com and review the relevant product ID page and related warranty information carefully. If you have questions about our warranties, contact us at email@example.com
Returns and Refunds:
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly to Monoprice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-271-2592 with the Order Number and Item SKU.
Any purchase made through Newegg will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same. Replacement items cannot be shipped outside the US or Canada due to customs fees that are out of our control.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice.com is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a trackable shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
Monoprice respects your privacy and takes great care to safeguard any of your information in our possession. We're aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when shopping with us and we promise to treat your information with the utmost respect and sensitivity.
- Returns Policy
For Refund: All returns must be authorized by monoprice.com within 30 days of the invoice date. There's NO RESTOCKING FEE applied to any return item(s). However, S&H cost is not refundable. Buyer is responsible for paying any return shipping costs which may be deducted from refunds issued.
For Replacement: After 30 days, Monoprice only replace the item(s) for the same item(s) during its warranty period if it is defective. Sorry, we do not exchange it with any different item.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.