Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew is a family owned and operated business. We opened our doors in 1988 with one idea in mind. Our idea was simple — provide a beautiful place to shop with quality products. The public embraced us and since our humble beginnings we have increased our store size six-fold and expanded onto the World Wide web.
It is our pleasure to serve you, both in our store and on the Internet. We are the Vacuum and Sewing store for Long Island, New York and are located in Suffolk County. For the ultimate shopping experience please visit our retail location:
Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew
610 Broadhollow Rd
Melville, NY 11747
Our toll free number is:
Our Retail Store Hours:
- Returns Policy
Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew Return Policy
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for one reason or another, one of our products does not meet your expectations, we apologize in advance and will work with you to rectify the matter as soon as possible. Please read the following carefully.
30 Day Return Policy
Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew offers a 30 day full refund (less shipping charges) or exchange on unused and unopened merchandise purchased on Newegg.com. All returns must be pre-authorized and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as you received. Merchandise must be returned in original, unused, mint condition, as shipped. You will be charged full retail price for all missing or damaged items. If the product was opened and/or used by the buyer and is in new condition with all original packaging, the buyer has 2 different return options. Please read the below options carefully and choose which return option fits you best. Option 1 -If the product was opened or used by the buyer and is in new condition with all original packaging, the buyer can return the product within 30 days of invoice date for a Full Website Credit. The Full Purchase Price will be provided to the buyer as a Website Credit. This Website Credit must be used on www.mrvacandmrssew.com. Credits issued are only good for one year any credit over one year will automatically be cancelled. Credits can only be used on Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew. Disclaimer: Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew reserves the right to determine after inspection the level of condition of item returned. Option 2- If the product was opened or used by the buyer and is in new condition with all original packaging, the buyer can return the product within 30 days of invoice date with a Restocking Fee. The Full Purchase Price, minus a 15% Restocking Fee, will be provided to the buyer as a Refund to the payment option used to purchase the product. Disclaimer: Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew reserves the right to determine after inspection the level of condition of item returned.
30 Day Return Policy applies to all Items on this website except the following products, which are Non-Returnable and a Final Sale (There are no exceptions)
• Any Item without original packing
• Any improperly packaged item that is damaged in shipping.
• All Software, Computer Hardware, Embroidery Designs and Embroidery Design Cards
• All Steam Cleaners and Steam Cleaning Related Products
• All Air Purifiers
• All Steam Presses, Presses, Irons, Ironing Tables, Fabric Steamers and Ironing Related Products
• All Sewing cabinets, cutting Tables, Sewing Chairs, Cabinet Inserts, and Quilting Table Extensions
• Extended Warranties
• All Parts, all sewing supplies (including sewing feet), vacuum supplies and embroidery supplies.
• Note: Sewing machines and vacuums are not intended for commercial use. Any commercial use of a home sewing machine or vacuum constitutes abuse of the product and will void all warranties, including the 30 Day Return Policy.
• Any item that is returned after 30 days from delivery.
• Demo Items or floor models
• Used Items
• All Commercial machines (including but not limited to embroidery machines, sewing machines, irons, and vacuum cleaners)
• Reconditioned items or factory serviced items.
• Items damaged by you or deemed in un-saleable condition
• Any item that shows excessive wear and tear, since items that are to be returned are to be under 30 days old items should be in very good condition to excellent condition. If item is not in either very good to excellent condition item is considered un-saleable condition thus a final sale.
• Special orders
• Clearance items, closeout items and discontinued items
• Any item that does not have an RA number will be refused or returned to the customer.
Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew is not responsible for any shortages in shipments not reported to us in 7 days. Shortages must be reported within 7 days of receiving items.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.