- $399.99 399.99
- $189.99 –
- Save: 53%
- Free Shipping
- $3,199.99 3199.99
- $1,899.99 –
- Save: 41%
- Free Shipping
Ninebot Inc. was officially founded in 2012 by a group of robot engineers interested in developing new technology for use in environmental protection and artificial intelligence. The engineers attended the 2009 China-Korea-Japan Robot Seminar to present their designs for the first unmanned aerial vehicle used for research at Zhongshan Station in Antartica. With an R&D team, the engineers combined the technologies of their autopilot and robot technologies to develop a new type of self-balancing electric vehicle.
Ninebot Inc. branch locations include Hong Kong, Beijing, and Tianjin, where teams are constantly innovating to find new means of short distance transportation.
Two years later, Ninebot Inc. launched a new personal transportation robot; the Ninebot E, which is now being distributed from 30 centers around the world. Ninebot U.S. is the only authorized U.S. Distributor.
In April 2015 Ninebot Inc. acquired Segway Inc. which is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ninebot.
In response to the call for environmental protection, 'energy saving and emission reduction', Tesla Motors brought a broader prospect of electric cars with low carbon emissions. In response to a need for a new way of interaction, Google will bring us 'Google Glass', a wearable communication device.
Artificial intelligence has found its way into everything from automobiles to wearable devices. Apple, Google, Tesla, and others in the Silicon Valley Spirit force us to continue innovation and exploit practical applications in our self-balancing vehicles.
'Smart Technology', as it has been coined, has become one of the largest global development trends. We believe that the rapid development of self-balancing vehicles will lead to another scientific and technical revolution. Ninebot has successfully brought together the interaction between machine and Smartphone. Its diverse functions make is the replacement of anything that came before. Ninebot is the complete innovation of the 'smart transporter'.
For consumers, Ninebot should not only be seen as transportation. It should be seen as a creative way of living, a companion meeting not only life needs, but the need for us as a planet to pursue environmental protection.
At Ninebot our slogan is 'Think Differently and Innovate Sustainably'. We deeply believe that Ninebot Inc. will push the self-balancing vehicle business to a new high, not only to change the way of life, but to contribute to diversity in the industry of technology. We look forward to a new era in which Ninebot Inc. achieves sustainable innovation for all mankind.
- Returns Policy
You may return most New and Unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund (less shipping) provided that you have contacted us first and received a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Items returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused and a refund will not be given. Any returns beyond the 15 day period will incur a minimum 15% re-stocking fee.
Opened and used products can only be returned for repair. If the item is found to be defective and unrepairable at no cause of the consumer, a comparable replacement product will be provided, the defective unit must be returned. A minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply to any Open or Used products should they be accepted for return.
Returns for Credit or Refund
If you are returning an item for store credit or a refund you will need an RMA. Non-defective returned items are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Failure to return the item within the 30 day period will void the RMA#, the return, and any pending refund.
Opened and used products can only be returned for repair. If the item is found to be defective and unrepairable at no cause of the consumer, a comparable replacement product of equal or lesser value will be provided. A minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply to any Open or Used products should they be accepted for return.
If you are approved for a refund you should expect to receive it within four weeks, however, in many cases you will receive the refund sooner. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (7 to 10 business days).
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping is non-refundable. We will pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item). Inbound shipping is paid by the customer for all Warranty service issues. We will pay outbound (return) shipping for Warranty returns.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.