Adamant Custom, founded in Northeast Ohio, is a company that recognizes the complexity of providing customers cutting edge technology solutions. Our vision allows us to create and provide custom-tailored computing solutions for government agencies, educational institutions, enterprises, businesses, everyday home users, and PC enthusiasts.
For all end user orders, all open and unopened merchandise can be returned in the first 30 (thirty) days from the invoice date for a full refund (minus shipping). Shipping may be refunded only if you received your order in error. Customers are responsible for making all shipping arrangements back to Adamant Technical Services. All items returned must be in their original packaging, with no missing items, and must be in resaleable condition. Returned items that have suffered physical damage while being shipped back to Adamant Technical Services are not eligible for a refund. No returns will be accepted after 30 days for any type of merchandise. All items sold with special promotional pricing are eligible for in-store credit only. A 15% restocking fee might be applied to certain types of opened merchandise and when returning non defective components with missing manuals, software CD's or original packaging. For complete details of our Return Policy, please refer to the Return Policies section under the Warranty link on the navigation bar and Legal link on the bottom of the page.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.