Inspect all shipments upon arrival for damage before signing the delivery receipt. Please refer to the "Guidelines for Inspection" provided in your shipment confirmation email.
If there is damage to any portion of the shipment, you must note such damage on the Bill of Lading. In instances of extreme damage, you should refuse the shipment and note "refused due to damage" on the Bill of Lading. If the truck driver is not giving you the time to inspect the shipment, make a note on the Bill of Lading: "driver did not allow for inspection."
AffordableVariety.com stands behind our customers. If you receive defective or damaged merchandise, AffordableVariety.com will provide free replacements of standard/stock merchandise for issues reported within 15 days. If the shipment was not inspected at the time of delivery and the damage is not documented on the Bill of Lading, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs of sending out the replacement merchandise. Incidents of damage reported after 15 days of delivery may incur additional product replacement costs.
In regards to 'special order' items (such as tubs, whirlpools/jacuzzi, steam showers and non-Fresca vanities), please be advised that many suppliers of these products have a strict, 12 hour window that you must report any damages within in order to receive accommodation.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.