1.Drop Ship Orders to Customers
? 30-Day “no questions asked” policy for equipment returned undamaged and in original shipping cartons. Customer must request an RMA for the return. All freight costs are responsibility of customer. (Please see return requirements in Section 2)
? Products returned after 30 days of purchase due to manufacturer defects are subject to evaluation and repair under our one-year Limited Warranty for residential and commercial use.
? The customer is obligated to return the original enclosure within a fourteen (14) day window from the day the replacement enclosure ships from Apollo. Failure to comply will result in a charge for the replacement enclosure to the customer’s credit card on the 15th day after the replacement unit ships from the Apollo Enclosures warehouse in Moorpark, California.
? Shipping of the exchange enclosure gives Apollo Enclosures the right to charge the credit card on file if the enclosure has not been received within 30 days
2.Products Returned for Credit
? Products returned within 30 days of purchase, unopened in its original, undamaged packaging will be subject to inspection and returned for credit less discounts, taxes, fees, and shipping costs. A 10% restocking fee will apply.
? Products returned within 30 days of purchase, opened, but unused will be subject to inspection and returned for credit less discounts, taxes, fees and shipping costs. A minimum of 15% restocking fee may apply depending on condition.
? After 30-days, all returns are subject to warranty or (non-warranty after 1-year residential and commercial) repair and return to customer. No other returns are accepted.
? Returns for credit will be approved and processed only when Apollo Enclosures has inspected the product for completeness including its physical and operational condition.
? Returns for credit must be accompanied by an accurate detailed description of why the item is being returned.
? Returns for credit will be denied if the product has been altered, tempered with, installed incorrectly, overpowered, or damaged from abuse or mishandling.
? All freight charges are billed directly to dealer/customer.
3. Products Returned for Repair or Replacement
? Return packaging: Enclosures should be returned in original packing carton with all necessary inserts to prevent further damage. If packing material has been discarded, customer should contact Apollo Enclosures customer service (888-414-5919) to purchase replacement-packing material. Equipment received physically damaged (other than from original shipment freight damage, which should be reported to freight carrier immediately upon receipt) will be billed to Dealer at cost of repair.
? ??For warranty repair, a dated copy of the sales invoice to the end-user must accompany the product to validate the beginning of the warranty period. Without this invoice, the warranty period will begin from the date of manufacturing, which is coded on the Model number plate located in the bottom right corner of the back panel.
? Products must be accompanied by a detailed description of the problem(s) to be repaired.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.