Formed with the simple mission of bringing quality, name-brand bulbs to customers at the best possible prices, BulbConnection strives to provide a level of quality, value and service that is unrivaled in the industry. If at any time you have a question, suggestion or problem, our staff is committed to providing timely, helpful assistance to make your bulb buying experience as simple and easy as possible. Based in our nation's heartland, we bring a Midwestern sensibility to all of our transactions and value every customer individually. You are the reason we do what we do, and we thank you!
Return and Replacement Policy
All goods and services provided are rendered on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Credits for returned merchandise and replacement of defective merchandise is provided at the sole discretion of BulbConnection and subject to the following conditions:
Returns: Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment. All returns must be pre-approved by contacting customer support and securing a Return Authorization (RTA) number. Approved returns must be sent in new condition in the original sealed packaging via a pre-paid, insured shipping method to the address specified on the RTA with the RTA number clearly marked on the outside of the box.
Once received, the returned items will be inspected, and if received in new, saleable condition in the original sealed packaging a credit will be issued for the purchase price of the returned items less a 15% restocking fee. Original order shipping costs are not refundable.
Replacements: Replacements will not be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment. All returns based on claims of defective merchandise must be pre-approved by contacting customer support and securing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Approved returns must be sent in received condition in the original packaging via a pre-paid, insured shipping method to the address specified on the RMA with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box.
Once received, the returned items will be inspected, and a determination made as to the potential cause of failure. If the cause of failure is not apparent the returned merchandise may be submitted to the manufacturer for analysis. All replacements or credits for defective merchandise claims are subject to findings by BulbConnection or the manufacturer of defective equipment and will be at the sole discretion and cost of BulbConnection.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.