All returns must include the following, or it will be rejected and returned to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from CAMIUS.
. Original Condition, no physical damage
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial number intact on product and retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Please submit return or replacement requests via Newegg Return Portal with valid return reason selected within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date. Newegg will provide accurate RMA numbers.
Further information about returns:
1. We process refunds or replacements within two to five business days after CAMIUS receives the returned item.
2. If you received a shipment with visible damages, please inform us within three (3) calendar days of the delivery date.
3. CAMIUS returns department has a right not to process the returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials, and retail packaging).
4. The customer bears return shipping expenses and restocking fees unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. We will ship replacements at our cost.
5. The customer must ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent the development from physically damaged during return transportation. The customer will be responsible for any loss and damages in return for shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result in the return rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by CAMIUS.
6. Upon accepting the merchandise in like-new condition in strict conformance with the essential criteria and standard returns policy. We will approve credit for the purchase price within the set time frame, and Newegg will process the refund. Please note,
7. CAMIUS approves issuing a refund after we receive and inspect the returned item. Newegg will process the refund to your payment channel. NOTE, CAMIUS doesn't have access to your payment details and handles only fulfillment and shipping of your order on time.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees.
CAMIUS does not charge a restocking fee and returns shipping labels within the return policy period for returns of damaged or defective products. Or if we sent you the wrong product or the product that did not match what was shown on the website.
In the event of a returned product was not the original product we shipped to the customer & the product does not match the Site description after our inspection; we will ship the item to the customer at his/her cost, and we will instead deduct the shipping cost initially covered by CAMIUS along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.