CCV Electronics is a retailer of quality consumer electronics and computer equipment since 2006.
We are distinguished from our competition in the following ways:
1) Exceptionally fast delivery times; orders placed before 3:00PM EST/EDT ship that same day.
2) Free, fast ground shipping on every order.
3) We don't cut corners with shipping methods. Every order ships via standard UPS or FedEx service. No slow, "discount carriers" are used.
4) Tracking information provided on every order; you will never be charged before your order is issued a tracking number.
5) A no-questions asked, hassle-free returns policy backed by superior customer service.
For returns, please use the newegg.com customer messaging center for email-based support. For all other inquiries, please call us at (508) 584-7132.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it for for an exchange or a refund (exclusive of shipping and handling charges) within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Please contact us for an RMA number before return. RMA number required for all returns. Non-Defective returns subject to 15% restocking fee.
1. From within your Newegg account, locate your order in order history, click "Request RMA from Seller" button next to the order information.
2. On "Compose Message Page," verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose "RMA Inquiry" from the drop down menu, provide the item number (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return before clicking the send message button.
3. Please allow up 24 hours to receive a response.
4. Once your request has been approved, you will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return via e-mail.
5. We recommend you return your order to us in the same packaging as it was delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Items returned in a condition that is materially different than the way it was sent (e.g. broken, bent pins on CPU/motherboard, items with corrosion, residue left) will not be accepted.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.