Real Gear for Real Gamers
Created in 2007 by a group of engineers, COUGAR has been devoted since its first day to a single objective: to endow every single product with a superb quality, a rich functionality and a distinctive design. This aspiration moved us during our first years in the PC case, PSU and fan market. Our efforts bore their fruits in the form of user satisfaction, many praising reviews and prestigious design awards such as the 2010 design & innovation award, organized by iF at Computex Taipei 2010.
After several years of success with our first products, we decided to enter the gaming gear market. The reason for this was our long-term dissatisfaction with the state of things in the areas of gaming mice, keyboards and headsets. The market was flooded with poor quality products, gimmicks presented as “gaming functions” and either boring or childish designs. Since all of us are gamers, it was hard for us not to feel that we had not only the power, but also the duty to do something about it.
After more than three years in the works, the 700 series, our first keyboard and mouse, reached the market. They embodied the our essential idea: functions should be actually useful and relevant for gaming, quality should be taken for granted and not an extra at a premium price, and design should be both attractive and adult, staying away from childish designs or boring plain products.
The reception 700K and 700M received surpassed our own expectations. Apart from an impressive response from the market and excellent review results, both 700K and 700M managed to win the prestigious iF Product Design Awards 2014. This convinced us that we were doing the right thing: providing what gamers actually need. Attractive designs, solid quality, and useful, non-superfluous functionality.
Our engineers did not achieve this alone. In order to be able to completely fulfill gamers’ needs, COUGAR works regularly with pro gamers that act as partners and participate in every single stage of the product development process. This guarantees that our products help gamers achieve higher levels of performance, and get the highest value from their gaming gear.
In less than ten years, COUGAR has grown from its birthplace in Germany to become one of the global leaders in gaming hardware, managing to become a success in markets like the USA, Russia, Australia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Brazil and many more, and bringing great value gamers all around the world. We won’t stop until COUGAR products become the new standard for gaming gear, never forgetting that we do real gear for real gamers.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Compucase Corp
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Compucase Corp will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Compucase Corp will refund back to your method of payment.
***RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO PUERTO RICO AND ALASKA. CUSTOMER WILL RETURN ITEMS AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.