We have been an established Kansas Corporation since January of 1997. We take great pride in our high level of customer service and support. Our consistent quality and highest level of support has earned CLX the distinction of being the 15th Largest system Builder in the USA (CRN , 2007) . Rest assured that when doing business with us, you will receive only the highest quality in both our products and service.
Why buy from CLX?
Excellent Pre and Post sales service (100% Guaranteed)
At CLX you will find some of the most knowledgeable and friendly technical reps in the market. Feel free to call us with any technical questions regarding equipment recommendations and configurations. We are here for you!
Flexible system design and product customization
All of the CLX systems are built with a modular design that allows you to upgrade or add to the system. If you can't find the perfect desktop or server for your requirements — No Problem! Contact CLX with your requirements and we will custom configure a system to meet your needs. Quotes are created and sent to you within 24 hours. Even then, you can make adjustments.
Fast Turnaround Time
We are proud to have the fastest delivery times in custom configured systems. That means that from the moment we receive your order we are working hard to expedite the turnaround of your system. CLX's warehouses are located in the Midwest, therefore shipping and transit times are very reasonable. The longest ground transit times are four days to the East and West Coasts. There are also faster shipping methods available such as two day and next day shipping.
A 100% U.S. company
Owned and operated in the Heartland USA
Lifetime Technical Support
CLX offers World-class technical support to end users of all technical backgrounds. Whatever their level of technical knowledge is, we will tailor our support to fit them. We can talk in detail to the computer guru or network administrator, or simplify our responses to the beginner PC user. We follow a simple strategy of treating people the way we want to be treated, while providing solutions within their first phone call (One-and-Done philosophy!) Our support engineers are helpful and friendly and NEVER read from a script! They are experts at what they do and will go to great lengths to make sure the customer is satisfied with their system. We have a support website where customers can look at FAQs and troubleshooting tips, or download drivers, updates and patches. Many times the answers to their questions can be found at the website.
Cybertron International Inc. is certified by Dun & Bradstreet, Inc
D&B D-U-N-S® Number: 176663433
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from CybertronPC
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold with "free shipping", CybertronPC will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. CybertronPC will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.