The company mainly sells wireless chargers, wireless charging treasures, Bluetooth headsets and other electronic products. The main market is Europe and the United States, with an annual export value of 10 million yuan. There are now 120 employees and the production base is in Chongqing.
D&ZTECH Return Policies for Newegg Global Marketplace
• All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
o Product purchased from OBD Marketplace on Newegg
o Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation which must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of order delivery)
o All accessories included in the original product retail packaging, includes but not limited to manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
o Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
o Original retail packaging is required with return when retail package contains product label with (Proof of Purchase)
o Return must be requested on Newegg Return Portal with the correct Newegg order# and product
Additional Return Requirements and Policy for Newegg Global Marketplace Orders:
1. All returns on our Newegg Global orders are handled by Newegg or OBD Marketplace if local return address is available through Newegg return portal. Please follow instruction online via your Newegg account order history, contact Newegg Customer Service, or OBD Marketplace for any questions related to Global order returns. To find out detail return instructions or how to contact Newegg Customer Service, please visit Newegg online Customer Service Page.
2. A return must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date. Return for refund only. Order shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded unless for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, amount of sale will be refunded.
3. Restocking fee with our defined restocking fee rate will be charged and deducted from the refund on all the returns except for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of the order delivery date.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.