The leading supplier of Rear Projection TV Lamps and Front Projector lamps online. Discount-Merchant and it's partners lead the way in educating consumers about their Front Projection and Rear Projection replacement lamp options within the market. We have direct relationships with not only the leading light bulb manufacturers such as PHILIPS Lighting but the Projector and Television manufacturers themselves. We cover lighting for all projector types such as Short Throw, Long Throw, Interactive White Boards (IWB's), and Projection Wall Displays. With over 10 years of experience in the electronic parts industry we cover all customers needs from Digital Plasma, LCD, and LED Television parts and accessories to Overhead Projector replacement lamps and remote controls. We strive to be your one-stop shop for all your replacement lamp and part needs; Discount-Merchant is your partner in service.
Returns accepted within 14 days. No restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.