To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
IBS Automotive - a subsidiary of IBS Distribution which was originally established in 2003. With over 15 years of experience and over 50,000 happy customers along the time, we are proud of the traditional heritage of providing quality services and products to our customers.
IBS Automotive is have over 10 distributing centers through out Canada and US and are thrived to provide the best parts at the best cost with the best shipping time and the best service.
Our customer service team here in IBS Automotive isn’t just a group of people plugging words into a computer to see what the database says. With years of experience in the industry and a mutual passion towards automotive products, much of it first-hand as customers themselves, they bring the kind of knowledge that you can only gain through experience, not database searching. We focus on providing our customers with expert advice, first-class service, and in the rare event that something goes wrong, setting it right.
If you have yet join one of our happy customers, we would love to invite you to try out our worriless and seamless purchase experience.
IBS Automotive Return Policies
. All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from IBS Automotive
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial number intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. All return request for refund or replacement can be submitted via Newegg Return Portal with valid return reason selected within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date and valid RMA numbers will be provided by Newegg
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. All return or replacement request will be processed within 5 business days after returned item is received by IBS Automotive
2. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within Three (3) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, IBS Automotive will refund the amount of sale.
3. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses and restocking fee unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation or customer will be responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by IBS Automotive.
6. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
7. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. IBS Automotive will refund back to your method of payment.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. For products that are eligible for return or replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns or replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period and return reasons. IBS Automotive does NOT charge restocking fee and return shipping labels within return policy period for returns of damaged or defective products, wrong product was sent to you, or the product did not match what was shown on website. In the event a returned product which is not defective, not the original product that was sent to you, or the product does match what was shown on the Site after our inspection, the product will be returned to you at your cost and the return shipping cost initially covered by IBS Automotive will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.