Chronus Return Policies for Newegg Global Marketplace
• All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
o Product purchased from Chronus on Newegg
o Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation which must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of order delivery)
o All accessories included in the original product retail packaging, includes but not limited to manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
o Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
o Original retail packaging is required with return when retail package contains product label with (Proof of Purchase)
o Return must be requested on Newegg Return Portal with the correct Newegg order# and product
Additional Return Requirements and Policy for Newegg Global Marketplace Orders:
1. All returns on our Newegg Global orders are handled by Newegg or Chronus if local return address is available through Newegg return portal. Please follow instruction online via your Newegg account order history, contact Newegg Customer Service, or Chronus for any questions related to Global order returns. To find out detail return instructions or how to contact Newegg Customer Service, please visit Newegg online Customer Service Page.
2. A return must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date. Return for refund only. Order shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded unless for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, amount of sale will be refunded.
3. Restocking fee with our defined restocking fee rate will be charged and deducted from the refund on all the returns except for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of the order delivery date.
4. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) or do not conform with our return policies may be rejected and sent back to you at your cost.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physical damage during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by Newegg return processing center.
6. Upon the acceptance of the merchandise in like new or used condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
7. All return and refund are handled by Newegg or Chronus if local return address is available. RMA number will be issued after Newegg Return Center or Chronus local return center receives, inspects, and processes your return. Newegg or Chronus will refund back to your method of payment if your return conforms to the above return policies, OR your return is rejected and sent back to you at your cost if your return does not meet our return policies. For any questions regarding your return, please contact Newegg Customer Service directly. You can still contact Chronus for any questions regarding your orders or the products we are selling on Newegg Global Marketplace
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.