Established in 1984 as a supplier of airport lamps to the aviation industry, ATR Lighting has fast become a respected nationwide supplier of specialty light bulbs to wholesale distributors. From humble beginnings at the kitchen table of parents, to 40,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and office space today, ATR Lighting is a growing multi-million dollar company.
At ATR Lighting, we specialize in B & C type light bulbs that are difficult for our customers to stock in large quantities. Each business day thousands of light bulbs arrive and leave our docks. ATR is centrally located in South Central Missouri just south of the Lake of the Ozarks. This centralized location allows shipping product quickly to any location in the United States. Our U.S. customer base extends as far as Anchorage, Alaska to Miami, Florida, as well as many foreign countries around the world.
As a "master distributor" for Osram/Sylvania, General Electric, Philips Lighting, and numerous other American and Foreign companies, ATR Lighting can supply virtually any light bulb that is made at competitively low prices. Our trained staff has more than 75 years of combined experience in the lighting industry and can identify most hard to find lamps.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Light Bulbs International
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Light Bulbs International will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Light Bulbs International will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.