Memory-Up is a proven supplier for our clients since 2003 by providing great products and excellent services. We love to help our clients with their upgrade needs for Server, Laptop, and Desktop Memory and SSDs. Give us a call if you have any questions - we love to help!
Memory-Up gladly accept DEFECTIVE EXCHANGES on products within 30 days of original invoice date. Provided you have contacted Memory-Up and been issued an RMA#. After the 30 days of the original invoice date, we can provide only lifetime warranty for memory and 3 years warranty for SSD. Memory-up shall have sole discretion as to the credit method. We may issue a credit, ship a replacement product, exchange or we may repair the item and return it to you. Non-defective returns might be subjected to a restocking fee.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.