Any order that has not shipped (or, in case of licenses or services, not yet issued) may be cancelled without penalty, except that orders for special order products, licenses or services may not be cancelled for any reason.
Neobits offers a 15-day money-back guarantee if your item does not perform as advertised*. The guarantee applies to the item purchase price and any sales tax paid. If items are returned for any reason other than performance, a minimum 20% restocking fee may apply. Any shipping/handling fees paid is non-refundable, and buyer pays for return shipping. Installation and labor fees are non-refundable for any reason, nor are installation materials. To qualify for refund, items must be returned in mint condition with all original packaging, components, CDs, manuals, cables, etc. For items where we paid for shipping, our cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund amount. All sales are final after 15 days and no returns are accepted after that period. All manufacturer warranties stay in full effect.
*We do not accept open box returns, i.e. if it's been opened, it cannot be returned.
*Acer notebooks are not returnable for any reason. This is due to strict manufacturer policies. Neobits sells Acer products brand new, without modification, and in the original manufacturer box. The Acer Total Protection plan, which can be purchased at the time of an Acer notebook or tablet purchase, offers replacement at Acer's discretion if the item cannot be fully repaired.
*Products manufactured by ClearOne, Bizfon, Zultys, Atlas and Key Systems US and several other manufacturers are not returnable for any reason. This is due to strict manufacturer policies. Please discuss your application with a salesperson prior to purchase to ensure the system will fit your requirements.
*VoIP system, phones, adapters, cards and other components and accessories are not returnable for any reason. We recognize that due to the newness of the technology, you may be purchasing these items hoping that they will work in your network or PBX environment. However Neobits makes no representations, express or implied, with respect to the compatibility of a VoIP component with your system or environment, or its suitability for any particular purpose.
*Other items not expressly listed above may also be subject to the no-returns policy. For example, Airway wireless devices are not returnable. Please check with your salesperson prior to purchase.
In all cases, if an item is defective, you are entitled to warranty repair within the warranty period.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.