To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
NothingButSavings.com has been on the Net since 1997 and its parent company was founded in 1987. We are on GSA Schedule 70 - Contract #: GS35F0574Y / GSA Certified.
You'll find a great selection of general merchandise such as tech gadgets, consumer electronics, computer accessories, home goods, bags & cases - plus, so much more. Shoppers come to us for deals at unbeatable prices!
Since the founding of our company over 30 years ago, we have built relationships with manufacturers and distributors - purchasing the latest releases at deep discounts. We are then able to pass the savings on to our retail and business shoppers.
Our Customer Service Commitment to You
At NothingButSavings, you'll find a user-friendly experience, and a professional staff dedicated to your needs. We are committed to processing your order quickly. All orders with in stock items usually ship within 1 - 2 business days.
You are Valued at NothingButSavings.com
We are committed to bringing you products at unbeatable prices and a user-friendly shopping environment.
Sales tax is applied for shipments to addresses in applicable States where we are required by law to collect and remit sales tax. Purchases are not tax-exempt merely because a seller is not required to collect a State's Sales Tax. Your State may require you to pay use tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your State's Department of Revenue or Sales and Use Tax website.
Order Cancellation request by a customer:
Not all orders can be canceled before they ship. Lost packages must be reported within 30 days of the purchase date. We are not authorized to change the shipping address provided by Newegg.
Orders Canceled by NothingButSavings:
We have the right to refuse or cancel any order - includes canceling an order after being processed.
Newegg's Policy on Product Listings:
"Newegg.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Web site. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors.
In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Newegg.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information."
Limited time offer, while supplies last!
Not all orders can be canceled - NothingButSavings cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled before it ships out.
All prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. We do not offer price protection. We do not offer price matching.
Lost packages or deliveries - must be reported within 30 days of the purchase date. NothingButSavings is obligated to ship to the address that you provide to NewEgg on your order. We are not authorized to change the shipping address information in any way. If an order shipped is deemed by the shipping company to have been refused or undeliverable, the Return Shipping Charge, based on shipping cost NothingButSavings had to pay to ship the package back to fulfillment center will be charged to the customer.
Return Requests – Customers are responsible for determining if the product(s) ordered suits their needs prior to purchase. Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase, have all original packaging and parts. CPUs must be returned within 7 days from the invoice date for a refund. Claims of defective or “not as described” must be submitted within 14 days after the delivery date and as part of the original return request. Claims of damaged must be requested within 24 hours of delivery. *
Replacements - Unfortunately, we are unable to provide product replacements but eligible orders will be refunded in full in accordance with our terms.
All Returns must be pre-approved and be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. The customer must return the item that was authorized and originally purchased from NothingButSavings . Unauthorized returns will be considered abandoned and will not be refunded. NothingButSavings has a restocking fee of $5.00 or 15%* per item, whichever is greater, on all returned items. The restocking fee also applies to refused orders, orders returned due to incomplete or incorrect addresses or returned as undeliverable by the shipping company. Substantiated claims of defect, damaged, or “not as described” are eligible to receive waiver of the restocking fee. In the event of an unsubstantiated claim, the return will be considered an unwanted item.
Return Shipping Charges - you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RMA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
* Physical damage to any product purchased from NothingButSavings will effectively void warranty coverage. Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. Improper installation or clocking may also cause damage to a motherboard. CPUs and motherboards that are chipped, burnt, or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for refund or replacement. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. NothingButSavings encounters bent pins regularly when inspecting physically damaged CPUs and motherboards. Forcing a processor into position will not solve an installation problem and may consequently void any applicable warranty coverage. Manufacturers will not accept physically damaged processors back from NothingButSavings. As a result, NothingButSavings will return any physically damaged CPU back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.