Email with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
PC Parts Unlimited is one of the largest distributors of Surplus, Liquidation and Overstock Computer Components in United States, Europe and Asia. PC Parts deals directly with Apple, HP, Gateway, W.D. Maxtor, and Intel surplus and liquidation. Because of our large buying power we have access to just about any computer component dramatically below market value. We specialize in all parts for Laptop, Desktop and Apple computers.
YOU MUST DIRECT EMAIL US FOR PAID RETURN LABEL
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.