Reliant Cellular, founded in April of 2015, is dedicated to providing high quality new, used and refurbished wireless devices and accessories. Through a reliable network of suppliers and business partners, we are able to distribute a wide variety of Laptops, Notebooks, Mobile Devices, and Tablets.
Located in Dallas, TX, our goal is simple: To offer high quality products at an affordable price. We will go the extra mile to ensure every customer we interact with is completely satisfied.
We are available to assist you Mon-Fri 10AM to 6PM, excluding major Holidays.
1 (800) 605-6335
Reliant Cellular offers a 30 day Worry Free return policy on any defective merchandise. Returns will be accepted on any merchandise returned in same condition as sold. No broken, or customer damaged merchandise returns will be accepted.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.