RiteAV® provides a wide variety of cables and adapters aimed at both consumers and professionals.
In March, 2013 RiteAV® became a division of Ultra Spec Cable Inc. This merger has allowed RiteAV® to roll out new product lines that meet both the quality and price needs of our customers. By combining the strengths of RiteAV® and Ultra Spec®, we can sell higher quality products at lower prices.
About Ultra Spec®
Ultra Spec Cable Inc has provided top quality products and services, specializing in fiber optic cable and audio/video cable, since 1992.
30 day, no questions asked returns on all products. Customer pays shipping unless the item is defective or incorrect.
We are always willing to work with customers to change their orders to fit their needs before the item ships.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.