An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Rockystone Electronics LLC
. Original condition (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from customer service for the correct product and order
. A RMA will expire if the returned package is not shipped within 14 days after the RMA is generated
Any return may be subject to a 15% or more restocking fee based on item condition. This fee may be waived for the following reasons:
Defective product (must report within 7 days of delivery)
Received incorrect product
unopened and sealed product
Product was an extra item not ordered
Note: Any return that is misrepresented as being for any of the above reasons will automatically have the restocking fee applied even if it was initially waived.
We do not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, if you pay to send the item back to us, we will replace the item (if it is still available) and ship the replacement to you at no charge. We will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.