We only sell professionally tested and 100% tested items, but still we take our item back within specified warranty period. Computer parts can be returned within 14 days and computer / laptop systems have a 30 day warranty. We show original stock pictures and sell only with their manufacturer part number or model numbers so compatibility and cosmetic issue do not come under our warranty policy. If return is authorized then make sure you will return in the same condition and same packing in which item was delivered to you. We will inspect the item will make sure inventory with our internal serial numbers and then refund to the customer.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.