All returns require a return authorization number issued by Safe Harbor customer service. You must request a Return Authorization over the phone by calling 1-800-544-6599.
All returns, whether defective or not, must be in original packaging, including all parts, undamaged in any way. Restocking fees may be higher or we may refuse the return if this policy is not recognized.
Do not fill out warranty cards, write on manuals or boxes, submit rebate forms or register online until you are sure you'll be keeping the product. Products not meeting these conditions will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
Return any defective product meeting these conditions for exact replacement within 30 days, with no restocking fee. We pay Ground shipping on the replacement product back to you. Non-defective replacements will be shipped back to you at your expense.
Software, books and videos determined to be "defective" are returned for replacement only with the same product; we do NOT provide refunds for software, books, and videos.
Returns for refunds are subject to a 18% restocking fee. (Restocking fees cover our non-refundable merchant charge card expenses incurred in the original sale, the processing of the return product, and its reshipment to the supplier; returns for store credit are subject to a 5% restocking fee.)
Our return time-frame is a FIRM 30 days from date of invoice; after that, the manufacturer's warranty becomes effective and no returns are allowed.
Once a Return Authorization Number is provided to you, the item to be returned must be at our location within seven (7) days. Failure to meet this deadline will cause the Return Authorization Number to become invalid.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.