Sansi International Inc. / SANSI TECHNOLOGY INC. first began its operations in the U.S. in 2010 and belongs to the SANSI Group headquartered in Shanghai.
SANSI is a world leading innovator of LED applications in Signs, Displays and Lighting. What started as a single LED sign board for the China Stock Market in 1993, has grown into a multi-million dollar enterprise capable of engineering the world’s most efficient 100W LED replacement bulb (2014).
Sansi has produced over 100,000m² of LED Displays and 15,000 LED Highway Signs since 1994; and 500,000 LED light fixtures since 2007. We have reached over 40 nations in 5 continents and continue to expand globally.
Design and performance are the core goals of every product Sansi makes. Our key equipment from U.S., Germany, U.K. and Japan ensures international standards are met. We are the #1 biggest purchaser of Japan’s Nichia LED chips in all of Asia, and #2 in the world.
Our optic design capabilities and patented Independent Pixel HeatSink® Technology are our competitive core advantages. We customize lenses that ensure the highest level of efficiency is met. This means engineering lens optic designs assuring no unnecessary light spillage is wasted outside focused field of application, producing consistent and even distribution of light with seamless overlap of light beams, all maximizing total light output on the designated area. We always strive to find solutions for our customers.
Sansi owns over 135 approved patents, 75 of which are invention patents, 106 utility model patents and 10 software product copyrights. Sansi test and certifications include: CE, UL, ETL, FCC, SGS, RoHS, TUV, ENEC, DLC, Energy Star and more.
Our U.S. warehouse is located in Ontario, California where we ship daily nationwide.
Please contact us if you have any question.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Electree within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just contact our customer service, and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label you can print out.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.