Our company has been serving the needs of our customers since 1990. We have an excellent reputation within our industry, providing quality new, and refurbished, desktop imaging products from major manufacturers such as Hewlett Packard, Konica Minolta and Xerox, to name a few.
All of our machines include a month long warranty to ensure that everything is working just as it should! Machines are all sold without toner cartridges. Please contact us with any questions that you may have and we would be happy to help!
Refurbished machines that are found to be defective out of the box or within the warranty period will be diagnosed by a technician over the phone. If the problem cannot be corrected the machine will be repaired at our location. Customer would need to ship the machine back to our location for this repair.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.