Not satisfied with your purchase? We’ve made it simple.
Return and exchange periods from delivery date:
30 days for refunds of unused, unopened products in original packaging.
90 days for exchanges of products covering manufacturer defects.
Products excluded from above warranty:
Primary Lithium and Alkaline batteries: 0 Days
RC Products (Helicopters, Quadcopters, Boats, etc): 7 Days
Order discrepancies/Dead-On-Arrival (DOA): 7 Days
Contact us for any order issues immediately; we have the most technical knowledge on all of our products and are ready to help.
- All returned items MUST have an RMA number before you ship it back to us.
- All refunds will be for the original purchase price (and sales tax if applicable).
- Original shipping cost is not refundable (unless you received the wrong item).
- Policy does NOT cover customer misuse or neglect.
To initiate a return, visit Newegg to request a return authorization from us.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.