TradePort's 30-day limited warranty gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item, in its original condition, within 30-days from the date of purchase for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
• Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped from TradePort. Items returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer without exchange or refund. Condition will be assessed at the discretion of TradePort.
• A restocking fee may be assessed if your product is returned missing one or more accessories and/or components.
• We must receive the returned item within 10 days of issuing the RMA, or we will cancel the RMA and refuse the return.
• Include a copy of your invoice or payment receipt in the box including RMA number, customer name, address, phone number and a brief description of why the item is being returned.
• Print the RMA number on at least one (1) side of the package. Packages without a visible RMA number will NOT be accepted.
• Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges incurred during item return. Use the most convenient means of shipping. Insurance is recommended.
For products returned in accordance with this return policy, a replacement item will be shipped out within 2 business days from the date we receive the return. If the returned product is not in stock, you have the following options:
•You can wait until product becomes available
•You can replace with another product of similar or equal value
•You can replace with another product of greater value for an additional cost
•For products returned in accordance with this return policy, TradePort will process a refund within 1 business day from the date we receive the return.
•Refunds will be credited to the payment method used for the original purchase.
Terms & Conditions
•TradePort recommends that you keep ALL packing material for a minimum of 30-days in the event that your product is returned.
•TradePort scans and logs the serial numbers of all outbound products. Any returned product will have the serial number matched against that of the original item shipped to the customer. Fraudulent claims will immediately be reported to the appropriate authorities.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.