Unlimited Motorsports has been in business since 1996 . We are located @ 203 Main St Flemington NJ 08822 . Our phone number is 908-788-6086 . We have several warehouse partners to provide our customers with fast shipping to any area of the United States . Looking forward to receiving your business and hope to make you a repeat customer .
Returns are accepted for 30 days . All returns must have authorization prior to returning . Defective parts are subject to manufacture's policies . Customer is responsible for return shipping . All returns must be received in original packaging and resalable condition . There is a 15% restocking fee to cover the costs involved in shipping items out and restocking. Wheels that have had a tire mounted on them are not returnable . Tires that have been mounted on a wheel are not returnable
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.