To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
WeeklyCloseouts is one of the fastest growing closeout distributors in the US. We have over 15 years experience in consumer electronics distribution and are authorized by many of North America?s top manufacturers; Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Acer and more! Additionally, WeeklyCloseouts has partnerships with the countries top resellers, retailers, VAR?s, and dealers - giving us the necessary sales volume to negotiate the absolute best pricing available. A combination of elite experience and proprietary software has made us the preferred choice of customers and vendors alike.
Have a question or concern? Call us at (678)580-3690 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves in our ability to build strong customer relationships and will respond/resolve any issues as quickly as possible to ensure you are completely satisfied.
WeeklyCloseouts Return Policies
. All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from WeeklyCloseouts
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial number intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. All return request for refund or replacement can be submitted via Newegg Return Portal with valid return reason selected within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date and valid RMA numbers will be provided by Newegg
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. All return or replacement request will be processed within 5 business days after returned item is received by WeeklyCloseouts
2. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within Three (3) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, WeeklyCloseouts will refund the amount of sale.
3. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses and restocking fee unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation or customer will be responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by WeeklyCloseouts.
6. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
7. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. WeeklyCloseouts will refund back to your method of payment.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. For products that are eligible for return or replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns or replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period and return reasons. WeeklyCloseouts does NOT charge restocking fee and return shipping labels within return policy period for returns of damaged or defective products, wrong product was sent to you, or the product did not match what was shown on website. In the event a returned product which is not defective, not the original product that was sent to you, or the product does match what was shown on the Site after our inspection, the product will be returned to you at your cost and the return shipping cost initially covered by WeeklyCloseouts will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.