Since its establishment in 2010 in Seoul, Korea, dayssale has been the leading force in the fast-changing global computer monitor industry. Specializing in high-resolution gaming monitors, dayssale is dedicated to providing the best user experience through efficiency in logistics and customer service.
1. We can accept the return after the issue is confirmed. All returns should be discussed before.
2. Item should be brought back in its original box without any type of taping. Bubble wrap and additional protectors are not necessary since they tend to add on weight.
3. RMA is available only for 2 weeks after arrangement. If the customer does not respond to DHL pick up system or the UPS return label, we will not accept the return.
4. Item should be returned in its original condition, packaged in the original box.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.