We have a 30-day return/exchange policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item only if it is in a condition you received it. However buyer is responsible for round shipping fees when returning the items that have not been opened, are still manufacturer sealed, and have no manufacturer defects, even if the item was under free-shipping.
If the item you purchased was brand new, unopened, factory sealed and at the time of return will be used, opened, or it will be no longer factory sealed, and has been pre-approved for return by us your refund will be subject of 10% -15% restocking fees, depending on a condition of the item received. Accidental damages will not be refunded.
All returns must be packed with all contents that comes with the original package including cables, software, plastic and cardboard packaging, and unregistered warranty card.
If item has been shipped and the customer refuses to accept the package (w/o due reason), the order will charged for outbound and return shipping costs provided by the carrier.
The same rule applies when a customer asks for a cancellation or a change of shipping address after the item has already left our warehouse and is in transit. Please check your address details prior to the payment, as the buyer is responsible for shipping cost once the package is already shipped out, even if the item is under free-shipping and the customer requests to cancel or alter their order details.
In case you received a wrong order, we are fully responsible for a replacement and shipping unless otherwise advised.
Opened softwares, music, games, and movies are not eligible for returns. By other means, we believe they are 100% authentic, manufacturer sealed products. However, if they are deemed defective or damaged, they do qualify for a full manufacturer warranty or exchange.
We are unable to provide pre-paid return labels for international order and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
In case the address was mistakenly confirmed by the buyer and the item came back to us, we would ask you to pay the re-shipping fee.
In case the item apparently has stopped working and you want to return it within 30 days, we will provide a return shipping label, which will be sent to your e-mail address. In some cases, we might ask you to contact the manufacturer regarding the issue. As often times,, they are able to resolve it without having you send it back to us.
Refund will be provided after our returns department receives, inspects, and processes your return. If the item is missing some accessories (as per item description) an appropriate charge will be billed to the buyer.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.