inStock901.com is a privately owned, Maryland, USA based company located right in the middle of Baltimore transportation sector between international commercial docks of Port of Baltimore, Mid-Atlantic Regional Freight-Rail depot, multiple LTL Freight terminals and in close proximity to BWI Airport. We have been giving our customers an affordable and reliable place to purchase used and refurbished IT hardware, Lab, Medical, Video, and Test/Measurement equipment since 1989. We are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding customer service and high quality refurbished products. We have the best prices in the business because we not only distribute our products, but we also do all of the refurbishing, remarketing and redeployment ourselves!
Our 125,000 sq ft. warehouses are filled with expertly refurbished hardware from most of the very best brands, such as APC, Apple, Cisco, Dell Eaton, HP, Intel, and many others. We can provide everything from refurbished Dell and HP servers & parts to numerous networking components. All of our products are meticulously tested before we make them available to you, and we back that with at least 30 day warranty. When you purchase through us, you can expect quality products, expert packaging, and quick shipping!
We are so excited to have some of the very best sales experts around. Most of our incredible sales representatives have been in the industry since 1970's, and our customers benefit from that experience every day. So whether you have a question about a specific refurbished part such as a Power Backup - UPS or a All-In-One Printer, or you are looking for the very best deals and IT hardware for your company, our experts are capable and always happy to help!
Save money and shop with a company that you can trust and feel good about. We not only help the environment by refurbishing used equipment, but we always recycle the obsolete equipment that we cannot make use of. So the next time you are looking for something specific like a refurbished Blade server, data storage enclosure parts, or you are just looking for a great deal on refurbished IT or network hardware in general, shop with us!
inStock901.com is an independent reseller unаssociated with product manufacturers or license holders. Use of their names, logos and trademarks is intended as "fair use" only for the independent resale of their products, and it does not imply any affiliation with or sponsorship by the manufacturers or license holders.
inStock901.com Return Policies for Newegg Global Marketplace
• All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
o Product purchased from inStock901.com on Newegg
o Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation which must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of order delivery)
o All accessories included in the original product retail packaging, includes but not limited to manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
o Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
o Original retail packaging is required with return when retail package contains product label with (Proof of Purchase)
o Return must be requested on Newegg Return Portal with the correct Newegg order# and product
Additional Return Requirements and Policy for Newegg Global Marketplace Orders:
1. All returns on our Newegg Global orders are handled by Newegg or inStock901.com if local return address is available through Newegg return portal. Please follow instruction online via your Newegg account order history, contact Newegg Customer Service, or inStock901.com for any questions related to Global order returns. To find out detail return instructions or how to contact Newegg Customer Service, please visit Newegg online Customer Service Page.
2. A return must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date. Return for refund only. Order shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded unless for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, amount of sale will be refunded.
3. Restocking fee with our defined restocking fee rate will be charged and deducted from the refund on all the returns except for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of the order delivery date.
4. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) or do not conform with our return policies may be rejected and sent back to you at your cost.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physical damage during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by Newegg return processing center.
6. Upon the acceptance of the merchandise in like new or used condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
7. All return and refund are handled by Newegg or inStock901.com if local return address is available. RMA number will be issued after Newegg Return Center or inStock901 local return center receives, inspects, and processes your return. Newegg or inStock901 will refund back to your method of payment if your return conforms to the above return policies, OR your return is rejected and sent back to you at your cost if your return does not meet our return policies. For any questions regarding your return, please contact Newegg Customer Service directly. You can still contact inStock901.com for any questions regarding your orders or the products we are selling on Newegg Global Marketplace
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.