Interamerican Tech Corp would like to help you resolve a purchase problem as quickly and easily as possible. Provided you meet the terms and conditions listed below, you may make an exchange or return. Please note that not all items are covered by our returns policy. We suggest you read the complete returns policy before you make your purchase.
Note: Please considering using a non-permanent means of marking units or boxes as defective. Markings on the box will render an item non-returnable.
• Shipping charges are non-refundable, no exceptions.
• Interamerican Tech Corp does not provide a prepaid shipping label or call-tag for the return of defective product. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
• When returning products, you have to use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
• Please, note you assume responsibility for the packing of items to return – any damage will void your right to return the item.
• All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, that may be obtained by contacting Interamerican Tech Corp at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refuse all returns without an RMA.
• An RMA must be requested within 30 days after received the products. After 30 days, this policy becomes null and void.
• The returns package must be received within 7 business days of the RMA issued date.
• Please write the RMA number on clearly visibly on the outside of the shipping box before returning it to Interamerican Tech Corp, or risk being refused.
• Items inadvertently accepted with insufficient packaging will be inspected and if found to not meet packing specifications, warranty will be VOIDED and item returned to you at your request.
• Returns may take up to one week to be processed through our Returns Department.
• WE DO REQUIRE A COMPLETED RMA FORM WITH ALL RETURNS SHOWN RIGHT. All incomplete items or information that does not match the RMA form will be returned back to the customer at their expense. We will charge additional fees on packages being returned to us due to an undeliverable address or Customer Refusal.
• All products are sold with their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Please note that warranty periods and their warranty policy.
• All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals.
• OUR RETURNS DEPARTMENT INSPECTS EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN RETURNED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES OF ANY AND ALL RETURNED ITEMS IF ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING HAS OCCURRED :
Obvious Wear & Tear such as scratches, dents, water damage, or abuse on any merchandise; kinks or cuts in cables; tears and holes in material items; scratches on headsets and/or intercoms. Any and all size adjustments such as helmets; products that have been used, custom fit and/or altered, etc. Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, etc. Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc. Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return. Related warranty paperwork, mounting hardware, inserts, attached coupons and/or instructions pamphlets are absent.
• All electronic components that are not installed and secured in a metal or plastic indoor or outdoor enclosure MUST be returned in anti-static bags. If item is failed to be returned in propper antistatic packaging all warranty WILL be VOID with NO exceptions.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.