- $149.99 –
- Free Shipping
- $179.99 –
- Free Shipping
Silicondust is the innovator of the HDHomeRun® line of network connected TV tuners. We offer global solutions to Live TV streaming in homes, businesses, hotels, education facilities, or anywhere Live Linear TV will be streaming to multiple viewing devices within a connected network.
Silicondust is based in Phoenix, Arizona and began shipping HDHomeRun branded products in 2007 in the US consumer market. Since inception, Silicondust has been introducing Network Attached TV Tuners to the consumer retail and commercial application markets on a global scale.
We have HDHomeRun hardware and software products which support several types of global TV signals including:
• HDHomeRun DVR service (free for live TV, small annual subscription for recording, pausing and rewinding live TV)
• ATSC (North American Over the Air antenna)
• DVB-T/DVB-T2 (FreeView and Over the Air Antenna for UK / EU / Parts of Asia)
• USA CableTV (QAM) with protected content support using CableCARD™ for access control
• DVB-C (Unencrypted Cable TV for Europe and parts of Asia)
• ISDB-T (Latin America Over the Air antenna)
HDHomeRun products are the central device delivering Live TV to multiple viewing locations throughout your home or facility. We stream to and through devices such as:
Windows 10 Universal
– Windows PC, Xbox One & One S, Surface tablets, Windows phones
– Nvidia Shield TV, Amazon Fire TV, AirTV, XiaoMi MiBox, Sony Android TVs, Android phones, Android tablets
– Desktop, laptop, iOS, TVOS
3rd Party Media centre applications
– PLEX, KODI, EMBY, Windows Media Center 7 & 8.1
– Western Digital, QNAP, Synology, Asustor, FreeNAS
Silicondust has offices in California, United States; Windsor, United Kingdom; Taichung, Taiwan; Melbourne, Australia; and Auckland, New Zealand.
- Returns Policy
SiliconDust USA, Inc. warrants SiliconDust hardware products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of initial retail purchase. We will, at our option, repair or replace a defective product. The limited warranty does not cover any losses or damage that occurs as a result of:
•Misuse or neglect or operation with faulty equipment, including damage due to lightning
•Repair or modification by anyone other than SiliconDust or an authorized repair agent
We offer a 30-Day money back guarantee for purchases made directly from Silicondust USA Inc. or our webstore, with the following conditions
HDHomeRun products must be returned in original packaging with all materials in the same sellable condition in which it was shipped
All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser
Refunds may be subject to a 15% restocking fee
The restocking fee will be incurred if the returned product does not include all the original components in the same condition in which it was received. Goods received as damaged are subject to an excess restocking fee which depends on the individual case
To being the process of returning your HDHomeRun Product, email us at email@example.com. Please include your Device ID from the bottom of your HDHomeRun Tuner device or side of original box. We will contact you back with instructions on how to proceed.
Out of Warranty Service
A product that falls out of the warranty period and requires service may be sent in for repair. RMA # must first be obtained by contacting SiliconDust technical support (firstname.lastname@example.org). Out of warranty products will incur a repair fee, plus shipping costs.
Limitation of Liability
SILICONDUST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF SILICONDUST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.